Join us for this opportunity for nurse leaders to learn about emerging issues and successful strategies while networking with fellow nursing colleagues from across the region.
The SWPONL Annual Educational Conference offers you the opportunity to learn from our expert speakers as well as from experienced peers who share your same journey. Attendees will have the chance to mingle with colleagues and friends during the Networking and Poster Reception on Thursday. The reception is included with your registration and is open to all attendees.
Register for the Conference
Presentations will be selected to meet the following program objectives:
- Explore the facets of healthcare consumerism to remove the barriers for patients and their caregivers in bridging the expectations of the consumer versus the healthcare providers.
- Identify strategies to handle violence in the workplace to support your healthcare team
- Examine resilient leadership skills that optimize personal and team performance
- Explore effective actions for the nurse leader to develop work-life balance
- Discuss solutions for creating a healthy work environment to prevent burnout, promote high staff engagement and to return joy to the practice of nursing
Conference Program and Brochure
Click here for the Conference Program.
View this page for information regarding Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, the conference rates and reservations.
Exhibitors & Sponsors
View this page for information about exhibiting at the SWPONL conference and/or providing sponsorship.
Please contact Linda Mason if you have any questions.
Read information about our most recent annual conferences (2016 & 2017) here.