Nurse Manager - Telemetry
Main Line Health
Main Line Health, one of the leading not-for-profit health systems serving the greater Philadelphia region, is looking for a dynamic Nurse Manager to lead our Telemetry units at Lankenau Medical Center in Wynnewood, PA.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a nursing leader in a Magnet®-designated, Level II Trauma Center in a management role where you will be integral contributor to strategic planning, implementation, patient safety and quality care initiatives.
- Oversee the staff and services of two Telemetry units (8-bed and 24-bed) within the hospital and supervise our Monitor Technicians.
- Treat patients through comprehensive Telemetry services, and mentor your team to provide the highest level of care with a constant focus on patient safety.
- Participate in a unified nurse leadership team where nurse leaders across all Main Line Health campuses collaborate, share best practices and encourage one another to strive for excellence.
- Lead change initiatives within your units, the department and the hospital.
- Work with executive leaders to further our pursuits of quality, safety and exceptional patient experiences while promoting these same values within your teams.
- Help to recruit, train, mentor and schedule staff.
- Be your best: Bring your skills, passion and vision to your work and let us help you grow from there with the help of our generous tuition reimbursement package that pays up to $6,000/year for you to pursue advanced degrees or certifications to support your growth as a leader.
- Be involved: Share your voice, perspectives, experiences and ideas to help lead change initiatives and implement programs that continue to make Main Line Health the best place to receive care and to work.
- Be you: Our diverse and inclusive culture makes us so much more than a great place to work—it makes us a family. Working together, we’re able to deliver superior human care and service.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Pennsylvania-licensed RN with a BSN. MSN candidates or related master’s degree preferred.
- ACLS and leadership certification (NE-BC/NEA-BC) are highly desirable.
- At least three years of clinical experience in acute care nursing.
- Management, supervisor, charge nurse, unit coordinator or related leadership experience.
- BLS certification at the time of hire is required.
We offer excellent compensation, generous PTO, an extraordinary array of inclusive health benefits, lucrative retirement packages including a pension and 403(b), free parking and employee discounts for various activities, services and vendors.
Learn more and apply today at https://mainline.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/nurse-manager-telemetry-11629
Main Line Health System is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer.