Sign-on bonus offered (up to$5,000)
Option Care Enterprises, Inc
The home of exceptional care and exciting careers: Option Care.
Delivering high-quality, cost-effective home infusion services through trusted partnerships spanning the healthcare system, Option Care creates outcomes that make a positive difference in the lives of countless people. At the same time, we make a real difference in the careers of our team members by offering work that is truly rewarding, opportunities to advance, and competitive compensation.
We invite you to join us as we live our values of compassionate care, quality results and engaged teams to fulfill our vision of being Passionate People, Partnering in Health to Deliver Extraordinary Care! Here is your opportunity to find a fulfilling new home for your career: Nursing Supervisor- Sign-On bonus offered (Up to $5,000) Full-Time Opportunity Philadelphia, PA A Nursing Supervisor is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services under a physician's plan of care and in accordance with the policies and procedures of Option Care, the state's professional standards, and regulatory entities.
Nursing Supervisor- Sign-On bonus offered (Up to $5,000)
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for providing and overseeing complete patient assessment, care planning, patient and caregiver education, evaluating progress toward goals and recommendations for changes in the plan of care. The Nursing Supervisor has obtained or will obtain within one year of his or her employment, a nationally recognized certification. His or her additional competencies allow for independence in the practice of the specialty and positions the Nursing Supervisor to train and oversee pertinent competencies. Clinical competency is maintained by providing direct patient care 20-40% of the time. In a Medicare Certified Home Health agency, this position may also serve as the alternate administrator and or alternate director of nursing.
- Competent in the clinical management of home infusion patients including Patient management skills, the Nursing Process, The rules of Federal, state and local regulatory entities that oversee and control the provision of care in a Home Health Agency.
- Knowledgeable of documentation and billing requirements for home health/ infusion care goods and services.
- Determines suitability of patients for home care.
- Supervises, monitors and evaluates the quality and effectiveness of patient care, including, when appropriate, in home evaluations of field staff.
- Reviews and monitors appropriateness of Nursing Care Plans and directs the staff to modify the plan as needed.
- Acts as Administrator and/or Director of Nursing of the Home Health Agency for Medicare certified home health agencies in the absence of a
- Director or Manager of Nursing.
- Manages daily activities with regards to effective operations and communications and ensures the office remains in compliance with all regulating and accreditation entities. Complies with reporting requirements, ensures policy and procedure compliance and monitors and evaluates medical supply usage.
- Participates in the process for assessing, managing, and reporting nursing operational and financial data to the general manager. Supports the development and implementation of the Plan of Care for each patient.
- Develops, implements, evaluates and participates in office specific continuing education and orientation programs. Assists the General Manager and/or the Director of Nursing in the recruitment, development and monitoring of new staff. Coordinates and participates in on-call responsibilities. Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information.
- Participates as a member of or directs the professional advisory committee, infection prevention and process improvement teams, including conducting chart audits. Identifies opportunities for improvement and communicates to the Director of Nursing or General Manager. Speaks knowledgeably of the scope of services that are available through Option Care: Description of available services is accurate; Provides support to sales professionals and general manager; Meets with managed care organizations and other accounts to facilitate education regarding available services.
Educational and Experience-Related Credentials:
- Registered Nurse with a license in the current state of practice and at least 2 years home health/infusion care experience or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in a hospital or home health care setting.
- Required certification in CPR.
- Member of a state or national professional organization.
- Access to a reliable means of transportation which will enable the incumbents to make home visits to treat/attend to their patients. If such means of transportation would include a personal vehicle, a valid driver's license and a proof of insurance would be required.
- Experience applying knowledge of local, State, Federal, accrediting body, and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- BSN with CRNI or other professional certification.
- At least 2 years of management experience in home health care setting.
Apply Today. Take this opportunity to make the most of your abilities, and help others live better lives.
To learn more and apply online, please visit: http://optioncare.com/posting/?id=R4751
Mt. Gretna, PA
The Nurse Manager oversees the daily assignments and nursing staff activities of a specific inpatient unit. Provides direction to the Clinical Charge Nurse in problem-solving clinical issues. Provides coverage in the absence of the RN Case Manager and the In-House Nursing Supervisor as needed. The Nurse Manager collaborates with Access, Clinical Directors and nursing leadership to facilitate admissions per the ATI process.
- Strong communication skills required to provide supervisory instructions, feedback in group settings, and written summaries of investigatory matters, incidents reports, etc.
- Demonstrated skill in effective leadership and mediation.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and prioritize actions based on need and outcome analysis.
- Strong computer skills.
- Team player.
1. BSN required
2. Licensed RN in the state of PA
Interviews are taking place now! For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact:
Sr. HR Representative