Director of Surgical Services
Wellspan Good Samaritan Hospital
The Clinical Director of Surgical Services provides clinical direction and management of activities related to Surgical Services providing oversight for the Operating Room, PACU, Short Stay, Pre-hospital assessment, and Wound Care services.
- Manages the care management program for the Surgical Services patient population including clinical policy development and implementation, clinical data management and reporting, achieving improved clinical outcomes, improving cost effectiveness, and interdisciplinary collaboration and coordination in the management of patient care.
- Collaborates with other clinical leaders to advance clinical process, system improvement, and sharing of resources across the system.
- Directs a collaborative planning process with clinicians
- Manages the clinical staffing across the continuum of care and maintains a flexible budget.
- Collaborates with and mentors the clinical management team
- Coordinates clinical performance improvement activities
- Master's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as nurse manager (related management, supervisor or other leadership experience may be considered)
- Minimum of 2 years' clinical and/or leadership experience in the Operating Room required.
- Active PA RN license required
Click on www.joinwellspan.org for additional details or contact Heather Torres directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Advanced Practitioners
Crozer Keystone Health Network
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY FOR A DYNAMIC NURSE PRACTITIONER WITH LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
The Director will provide clinical and administrative leadership for the CKHN ambulatory Advanced Practice Practitioners (APP) Program. This position will be 60% administrative and 40% clinical.
- Develops a growth and strategic plan for advanced practitioners in the network, which will facilitate and align with the overall CKHN and CKHS goals
- Develop goals for recruitment and retention of advanced practitioners as part of a strategic plan to guide future recruitment efforts
- Serves as a resource to Human Resources to ensure compliance with state, federal and hospital credentialing regulations
- Develops an orientation program for all new APP hires. Orientation includes introduction to CKHN, to Patient Center Medical Home, Specialty Practices, Clinical Integration, EMR System, Billing, etc. Orientation also includes overview of clinical responsibilities and expectations. Works with Administrative Directors and lead AP's to implement orientation schedules.
- Develops and chairs a Governance Committee that supports the advanced practitioners in the network to assure quality of care. This includes review and implementation of annual goals, on-boarding, training, continuing education, new programs and practice expectations, etc.
- Serves as an active member of APP professional organizations, representing the Crozer Keystone Health Network
- Participates in network committees including but not limited to CKHN Leadership, Primary Care Strategic Planning Committees, and IPA. Participates in organizational initiatives such as Bylaw revision to assure consistency and compliance with state and federal regulations
- Interfaces with all network Physicians and communicates information about the program, the role of the APP's, the benefit to the physicians and the office and updates them on changes in regulations and scope of practice
- Performs clinical duties as outlined in the CKHN NP/PA job description. Utilizes clinical expertise to provide coaching and mentoring for new and existing NP's and PA's
- Develops relationships with APP schools to ensure adequate pool of quality candidates to fill our roles
- Directs lead APP's in Primary Care, Specialty and Behavioral Health in their work, guidance and mentoring of other APPs in the practice area
- Current licensure to practice as a Certified Registered Nursing Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience as a professional Nurse Practitioner
- 2 years of experience in an administrative capacity
CKHN is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County, and is part of Crozer-Keystone Health System (CKHS). CKHS is a well-integrated major provider of a full spectrum of wellness, prevention, acute care, rehabilitation and restorative care to the community, and is the largest employer in Delaware County, PA.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter.