Approved: January 2010
Revised: October 2012, February 2018
PONL Website Job Posting Policy
The Pennsylvania Organization of Nurse Leaders has instituted a program to allow organizations and recruiters to post open nursing leadership positions, at the supervisor/assistant manager level or higher, on our website.
The pricing is as follows:
- $250 30 days/per job vacancy
- $300 60 days/per job vacancy
- $350 90 days/per job vacancy
The above pricing includes:
- Advertising on the PONL website for the specified amount of days.
- One blast e-mail of the job posting to all dues paying members of PONL
- An additional blast e-mail can be purchased for an additional $50. There will be no additional blast e-mails for job postings beyond two (2). Each PONL Update newsletter will cite positions available and include a link to the PONL Career Opportunities page.
- Positions posted on PONL social media accounts.
- The posting is limited to a one (1) page Word document. Links can be provided within the posting to allow a candidate to seek further information from your organization directly.
- The posting must include at least the following information: position title, organization name, location, description of position, type of position (permanent, full-time, part-time, temporary), qualifications required, how to apply (i.e., name, phone number and email address of whom to contact and/or where to submit resume).
- Posting will occur when the company registration form (below) is completed and sent electronically with the job posting (Word document) to email@example.com.
- Payment can be made one of two ways:
- Credit Card: Call the PONL Office at 412-723-2535 to provide your credit card information. A receipt will be emailed to you once processed.
- Checks should be made payable to the Pennsylvania Organization of Nurse Leaders and sent to the address below. Please send a hard copy of the company registration form and payment to:
Pennsylvania Organization of Nurse Leaders
2400 Ardmore Blvd., Suite 302
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
If payment is not received within five (5) days of posting on the PONL website, the job posting will be removed.
By returning the company registration form, you agree to comply with all Terms, Conditions and Policies as defined below.
- The Company shall be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of any employment requirements that are placed on the PONL website.
- The Company shall present n PONL website only genuine existing employment requirements with the Company.
- PONL assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the Company and the Company represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on the Company’s investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for the Company’s purposes.
- The Company agrees to hold harmless PONL from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the Company or any other party as a result of use of the PONL website.
- PONL reserves the right to remove the job posting(s) if the agreed upon fee to extend the initial posting to a greater time period is not received within our mutually defined time period.
- PONL reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements but will review any such edited advertisements with the Company prior to publication.
- No advertisement submitted by the Company shall reflect, imply, or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices or improper bias. PONL reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove any such offending language or implication.
- The Company shall take sole responsibility to assure that the content of its advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations and the Company represents and warrants to PONL that it has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the site. PONL may however decline any advertising or discontinue further publication of any advertising, at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable in any manner as a result of such action, except to refund a prorated portion of any unused prepaid subscription.