Guidelines for Speakers Bureau Application
The Speakers Bureau serves a variety of purposes: to identify talent within our organization; to showcase the skills of our members; to provide venues for our members to communicate their knowledge and expertise; and to identify potential topics and speakers for the PONL Program & Education Committee and regional educational planning groups.
Being a member of the PONL Speakers Bureau is an opportunity to optimize current work, leadership skills and talent, and share it across the state through face-to-face presentations, webinars and conferences.
- Interested candidates must be active members of PONL
- Applicants will complete the Speakers Bureau Sign Up Form and submit it electronically to Marion Tuck.
- Completed forms will be reviewed by the Program & Education Committee, who will make the determination regarding each applicant’s qualifications and suitability for inclusion in the PONL Speakers Bureau.
- Applicants will be notified electronically by Marion Tuck of the decision from the Program & Education Committee.
- Information regarding accepted applicant’s topic(s) of expertise and contact information will be posted on the PONL website under the Speakers Bureau tab.
- Those included in the Speakers Bureau are responsible for alerting PONL headquarters regarding any changes in their profile (contact information, etc.) so that PONL can make changes to the profile.
- THE PONL PROGRAM & EDUCATION COMMITTEE REVIEWS SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS FOR THE SPEAKER’S BUREAU TO DETERMINE, BASED ON THE LIMITED INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE APPLICATION, IF A CANDIDATE’S TOPIC SUPPORTS PONL’s MISSION AND VISION. PONL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRESENTATION CONTENT, STYLE, EFFECTIVENESS, EVALUATION OF THE SPEAKER, FEE DETERMINATION, TRAVEL COSTS OR OTHER ARRANGEMENTS, AND/OR SPEAKER REFERENCES.
- THE SPECIFIC OF A SPEAKER’S ENGAGEMENT ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SPEAKER AND THE ORGANIZATION/INDIVIDUAL/GROUP REQUESTING THEM TO PRESENT.
- PONL reserves the right to remove any speaker profiles from the Speakers Bureau after the determination is upon review by the Program & Education Committee.
Apply to the PONL Speakers Bureau Today!